View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 01:28 PM   #197
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I don't know what insects live on when I am not around. I left Venice with bites the size of fifty pence pieces all over my arms and looked like I had a medieaval disease. Awful. So the next time I went to somewhere hot and insecty (Florida Everglades) I covered myself with so much DEET all the lettering came off camera. I daren't ever go somewhere they have malaria. But it is so cold here I might be grateful for any warmth - I even turned the central heating back on yesterday.

Anyway hmm I don't know... I can see clearly circumstances which would cause Jessamy to leave, stifled and unappreciated but after not sure... as far as I have found out so far any survivors of Tharbad pretty much hid themselves away in teh Eryn Vorn so if they found noone around there they might carry on south. Now if I have got the dates right Thengel is Lord of Rohan and Saruman is starting to cause trouble for them having declared himself Lord of Isengard and started causing trouble. Might get something out of that? Dunlendings maybe... Plot isn't my strongest suit.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace