View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #275
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
Legate, Nisa has proposed that she and Onli go to the East-Gate to find Trór. If you accept the offer they could either interrupt the council (seeing as they don't know that there is a council) or they could eavesdrop. Although Onli might have an idea of his own.
Yea, as you can see, I have already posted for Onli, and I actually have some idea that could do either after the council ends, or if Onli and Nisa interrupted close to the end of it. But for now, we can just as well put them on ice - at least myself, I wish to focus tomorrow at last on the Council itself, read it properly, and hopefully post something for Lóni. Tomorrow I shall at last have time, for the first time after Christmas, to post something sensible. And I think I will as well post about Óin, when I am at it. But very nice post for Nisa, Groin, I liked that and as you see, it caused immediate inspiration and way to move on with the thing
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories