View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 12:43 PM   #257
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Here's a list of some of the things that are possible for the council to discuss. Let me know if you there is anything else that they should discuss.

Agenda For The Council
~The most obvious of all: the number of Orcs that the Dwarves are facing. This includes how well armed the Orcs are and if Trolls or Wargs accompany them.

~Discern how long the Dwarves have before the Orcs reach Khazad-Dum.

~Strategize: make a plan on how the Dwarves should be set up in lines of battle. If there are to be any complicated maneuvers that need to be done this is the point where you bring those ideas forward.

~Don't forget that the majority of Dwarves fighting here will be undisciplined. This, of course, not meaning that the Dwarves won't be trained in warfare, just not to the extent that the regular soldiers are. The subject on how the unskilled Dwarves should be used can also be brought forward(Oin has already found the armory of the Third-Deep, so there should be no problem in supplying all these Dwarves).

~Back up plan(optional).

~Figure out what to do about the current state of affair that the colony is in.

~Finally, execute the orders and prepare the colony for a state of war!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I will be able to fill in my save tomorrow afternoon-ish, right now I'm just dead tired.
Great, then any one can post their comments for their characters for the council.