View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 02:43 AM   #435
Crystal Cobweb

Jadelen let out a loud, frustrated sigh as she ungracefully plonked herself down on a patch of grass. “I have been walking around in circles for last two hours” Jadelen murmured to herself. She had a tendency to murmur things to herself. She was an only child and thus had no one to talk to and it became a habit to say things aloud. Jadelen was somewhat spoilt and very disorganized but was joyous and very caring. She was extremely mischievous like her closest friend Cir. She pondered about Cir then remembered her current situation of being lost.

“I should have just listened to mother” She murmured to herself once again. Jadelen thought back..
“You may not go visit Cir.” Helanore, Jadelen’s mother, commanded.
“Oh, but why?” Jadelen said while throwing her hands in the air in frustration.
“Jadelen, you know very well that you may not go wandering about in the forest by yourself. You don’t even know the exact whereabouts of Cir.”
“I do” Jadelen paused to read the letter she had received from Cir stating her whereabouts, “she is staying in an Inn called the Golden Perch Inn for a while then they are off to their aunt’s house in Mithlond.”
“And where is the Golden Perch Inn exactly? I will disuse this topic no longer. You know how” Helanore continued, Jadelen never listened to the rest of what her mother had to say as she was uninterested and already made up her mind that she was to go.

She sighed once more blowing a golden curl out of her face. “If I had just listened, perhaps I wouldn’t be lost.” As she said this, she noticed a little building in the distance. She got up, and tightened her deep purple cloak and pushed her long golden hair out of her face and then squinted to try and read the sign on the building. She followed the trail in the direction of the building. It was a lovely forest, large, tall trees that were the prettiest green Jadelen had ever seen. As she came close to the entrance to the building she read the sign aloud “The Golden Perch Inn”. Excitement shot down her body making her whole body shiver, even her toes shivered with excitement.

As she entered she ducked careful not to hit her head like she had done on so many occasions. She straightened up and looked around once she was in the Inn. Curiously there was no one behind the counter. She waited for a while but Jadelen was a weakling for curiosity and began to peer around the Inn looking at all the strange but fascinating characters. She hoped to find Cir and her brother somewhere, hopefully up to no mischief.

Last edited by Crystal Cobweb; 02-14-2007 at 12:46 AM.