View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 10:12 PM   #432
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
After Edric's little talk with the shiriff he sat back down at his table and continued to sip at his coffee. He was surprised the shiriff had not returned to give him a reply as far as the found necklace was concerned. He became even more surprised when he unexpetendly heard the sound of a fair voice.

"Excuse me, Sir, do you mind if we join you? My name is Carantilion Laicirith and this is my sister Enpauriel Laicirith - but usually we just get called Cir"

He looked up and remembered the two faces from the night before. Why these were the Elves who had played the wonderful music last night! Eddie thought he had accomplished almost everything he ever wanted to do in life. Never did he think he would meet and actually talk to Elves. The tales told in Rohan and Gondor, about the Elves, were not particularly good. The Elves were a mysterious people that like to play trick your mind, but Eddie always knew deep down inside these tales were false. He could not believe he is now talking to, not just one of them, but two!

"Forgive m-me...for b-b-being so...rude. Oh, I'm so-so s-s-sorry. I've just...never, well...umm...t-t-alked to Elves before." Once Edric got some of his first jitters out of the way he calmed down and regained some of his calmness. "Oh my, you must think I'm a bumbling fool. I apologize for stumbling over my own words. It's not usually like me. Your melody was absolutely beautiful last night. I've never heard anything so wonderful before! Oh pardon my manners, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Edric, would you two care to join me?"

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 01-23-2007 at 10:55 PM.