View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 02:27 PM   #431
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Cir cast his gaze around the common room for any likely source of information. There didn't seem to be anyone he recognised particularly from the night before. The dwarf was not one of those they had made music with the evening before and had already cast a scornful glance in their direction, while the younger men who had been talking to Dick at the bar also seemed to be newcomers and it seemed to him that there was something rather forbidding about their appearance.

He frowned thinking that most of those they knew had likely not stayed so long abed and had breakfasted and gone about their business or their journeys earlier in the morning. Turning he saw another face, a friendly looking one that he recognised. It was the man who had arrived late the previous evening. Cir had not talked with him having been occupied with playing and singing but he fancied he had heard something him being from Rohan. If that were so he might know a bit about wolves seeing as that land had the Misty Mountains and the White about it's borders. Besides he looked as if he might appreciate some company, sitting alone lingering over his coffee.

Cir nudged his sister and having swallowed the last of the toast and honey which had completed a surprisingly large breakfast for a not particularly hungry elf, he picked up his mug of tea and tentatively approached the man who raised his head as the elf approached and looked at him with clear blue eyes.
Encouraged Cir spoke:

"Excuse me, Sir, do you mind if we join you? My name is Carantilion Laicirith and this is my sister Enpauriel Laicirith - but usually we just get called Cir" he added looking hopefully at Edric.