View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 08:34 AM   #357
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Cool stuff going on here!

Sorry I didn't get back promptly about the layout questions here or to post. Work has been hectic lately and there's so much going on that needs to be done before the fun of participating in gaming. (No, no, I won't call it the "Downs" syndrome. )

There had been two chimneys in the old Horse, one in the Great Hall and one in the kitchen. The one in the kitchen also provided a chimney for smaller fireplaces in some of the more prestigious rooms of the Inn. So that is why I was confused about what fell where. (Gotta learn to remember what I read in everyone's posts!) The kitchen chimney/fire would not have been near the outside wall. But that, as they say, is ancient history and obviously no one is bound by that plan.

I have a question for LMP. What has happened to the banners that once flew from the rafters in the Great Hall? They commemorated old games completed in Rohan. Are they under the pile of rubble or has the Ostler put them away safely to await the completion of new construction?

The old rag lady might be interested in them.

I haven't checked out Jenny's new floorplan yet. Ruthven has her own home, a stoop (or squat) behind some of the other finer houses in Edoras.

Sorry, won't be posting today--no play time.