View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 12:37 PM   #376
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
*Estelyn chokes on her Cheerios*

A few answers to your excellent questions, Thena:

Of course it's not wise to take Leninia along - this is a Mary Sue story!

I assume we will hear more from Gravlox in the future, but only Mith and perhaps Saucy know what is planned for him.

Check with Saucy to see if there could be interaction with Mogūl.

Yes, we've muddled about a bit on our journey, but Roneld's Ranch would be out of our way since we went through the GAP and headed straight up the North/South Road (Greenway). Veering off to the left a bit got us into the Bones; now we veer to the right to get to Bree. I don't think we already had a parody name for that, so unless someone else has a better suggestion, Beer it is.

Diamond, are we waiting for Pimpi's reaction before leaving?
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'