View Single Post
Old 01-30-2003, 07:23 AM   #102
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

As much as she enjoyed the cozy friendliness of the Seventh Star, and as much as she enjoyed the story that she had begun to tell, in which others had now joined, Estelyn longed for her own room. She felt well and strong again, eager to take up her work as Loremistress in the Library of Minas Anor. She took advantage of a pause in the story to consult with Bethberry in whispers, then announced, "Let the story continue; our faithful scribe will record it for all to read. I have recovered enough to be able to go home now, though I promise to visit and tell what I know of the Entish Bow as often as possible." There were some disappointed murmurs and many calls of farewell as she left the common room with the Innkeeper, who helped her to gather her few belongings. They spoke in low tones at the entrance; she laid her hand reassuringly on his arm, then opened the door and was gone.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'