View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 10:49 PM   #575
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Well, depending on how quickly Gwath and Groin get to posting, and myself to replying... being gone two weeks may not be a problem much.

On the other hand, there are still the noon meal and the evening meal. Náin will be back to eat then, and perhaps that would be a more fitting moment for Kath to meet her old Dwarf friend. It has the advantage of allowing Náin to proceed after some "pleasantries" (long or short) with Erbrand and Crabannan, and possibly might allow the whole lot of them stew somewhat over whatever this "Kara issue" is that Crabby has brought up, in time for a more explosive reaction when Kara does turn up--assuming Erbrand and Crabannan turn up at said later meal.

Could just be the goblin in me, but I rather like explosives in my RPGs.

Ha ha! I look forward to really getting into the thick of this!

Unfortunately, I'm working 14-hour days this week (), and will not be able to post until this weekend at the earliest.