View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 06:51 PM   #346
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
I can hear how painful that must be - yikes.
The upside, I guess, is now I formally know my singing range, both for highs and for lows. I guess that's kinda cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
Progress report: I've finished the animation for Neldoreth and done a rough recording. Are you able to pass me a version of you-as-Luthien, just so I can put up a "complete" video (not, of course, "finished")? I've also been shuffling around how I add the titles and credits, which means I should be able to do something cool once we have this one sorted.
Absolutely! Here is Luthien alone from the same recording.

That gives me a thought. Can we just go with a version of Captivity with likewise temporary Beren - can be done by me if you prefer, doesn't matter - so that we have presentable version up, with the updated choir and whatever other updates (if any) it's been waiting for? I have a feeling that otherwise it might stay in the "in progress" state for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
Absolutely! Those are some fun songs, and I get to be super lazy with the backgrounds, because they're just Nargothrond and Doriath. (I am debating whether to allow artefacts like the crown of Nargothrond to appear as 'characters'; I feel like actually animating it tumbling across the floor would be a bit too silly.)
I don't know what your vision was for that, but I think it wouldn't be unreasonable to showcase the crown off Finrod's head at the end of Renunciation. It might be a tad silly to have the Feanorions play Hot Potato with it in Quarrel, though. ^.^

A question. Does Thingol Steals The Mic happen in Nargothrond, or Doriath? Not that this is a pressing problem right now, but given how out of Sil this scene is I struggle to put it back under Sil geography logic.