View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 04:36 PM   #241
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Woo! I'm listening to the instrumental now, but have already put together the graphics for the intro, because, uh... I didn't see that you'd finished the whole thing. ^_^

Here's the intro, which looks pretty much how I wanted it to (though I could wish it were smoother). The same effect will continue with the starfield throughout the sung part, though slower.

And yes, that's a view of exactly what you think it is. ^_~

(... and the forests are linden on the left, maple on the right, because I couldn't help myself).

Okay, I've test-sung it now, and nothing jumped out as really not working, so I'm happy. Not sure when we'll get it finished, but we shall see.

I like the interpretation of Amarie as a voice for the whole world (but then, I've been a Finrod fan for a long time...!). I'm now wondering whether we should switch 'Wind' back before 'Finrod's Last Song'; he goes off to die, then we get the mourning, and then he turns it around into a moral victory. (Also, it would deal with the fact that the current version doesn't include the main character for the final three songs!)

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote