View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 01:47 AM   #198
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Ooooh! What if they stand up to "full height" either before or after the Duel - or, hypothetically, at the end of any of their songs? Like Sauron can have the Duel, cause he wins that, but Finrod can have Captivity, because he has the final say? But oh lord that's a long way away musically...
Hmm... this could work. I'd probably have to draw a bit more of them (they're mostly not much taller than their frames, just wider), but it could work. I'll have to look at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I don't get how your Thingol parts line up so perfectly, I always hear Melian's slide a bit off. Maybe I just keep missing the beat when I record or something. I feel like her first stanza is a touch delayed, and the last "Oh my husband dear" sounds really off. Seriously, I don't get how your part fits so perfectly.
Oh, I cheat. ^_^ No, I record directly in Audacity, so the recording synchs up exactly where I sang it; the only off-beat sections are where I miss a cue. With your parts, I have to work out by ear where they should go. I thought I had this one pretty good, but... yeah.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote