View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 01:02 PM   #159
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Yay! Will watch when I can. I am curious how the words overlap with their style compqred to V2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
How about In honour of my freedom or [i]In memory of my freedom[/b]? Or even In gratitude for freedom? Or possible In honour of your kindred, but that's strayed a bit far off track.
I like "in gratitude" and "in honour". I agree that kindred is a little too far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
Crikey, are you transcribing the melody by ear? Because it kind of sounds like that's what you're doing.
Well, trying to. Thingol's is super easy. Sauron's is... well, I guess he and Morgoth didn't just not follow Eru's musical plan for nothing.

I am also trying to make a nice accompaniment, not just bare cords. I am almost finished with Thingol's duet, just have the final stanza and a bit of fiddling to do.

The problem will be in actually recording it, because technical skills are not very developed, right? I was gonna record it on my phone and hope that the mic and recorder qualities won't suck. Do you have other suggestions that would allow for a more elaborate project?