View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #312
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Of Form. I can see where the suspicion comes from but,

- Could anyone knowing him even a wee-bit think he would knowingly go and post on the thread during the Night while conversing with his packmates (and possibly planning that trick)? It just doesn't fit my image of him.
I'm going to repeat what I said on Day One– the Night posting shouldn't be taken as evidence either way, and I think that still holds even though we now know one of them was a wolf.

I could imagine one wolf doing it as a trick, perhaps, but two makes it a pack-strategy– which seems awfully silly. So if another Night-poster is a wolf, it's probably because of a communication breakdown, like maybe they weren't allowed to pm each other. I hadn't thought of that when I first said it wasn't likely to be a mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
My mother's lasagna is cutting my reading short, so I only got to the first few posts of page 4. But here is what I had quoted and my thoughts:

Quote:
What I don't like is our chance of getting an un-dreamed wolf in the early part of the game.
Why is that fishy? I was replying to Nogrod, who was talking about how we would adjust to the altered game-mechanics, and gave a hypothetical Seer-reveal as an example.

I believe that's what Zil here is also referring to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Quote:
Hopefully a Seer-reveal will be entirely unnecessary. But if someone did vote for a wolf obtained from a Seer dream, they'd be in the hot seat, no matter their excuse.
Now, this is a weird little assertion from Glirdan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
Now on to Nog's list of last minute votes for Izzy at the end of the Day.

It is highly unlikely that there is no Wolf in that group
Huh? Why?

EDIT:X'd with a whole lot of people.