Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2003, 07:03 PM   #327
Ruler of the Frogs
Animated Skeleton

Ruler of the Frogs has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Name (that you go by): Katelyn
Occupation: I'm in grade 9 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Future Aspirations: Fantasy writer, of course!
Goal in life: I want to be a famous fantasy writer with a house in British Columbia where I can see the ocean from my window.
Short term goals: To pass math and french!
Passion: Writing, mostly, but anything in the arts.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, hanging around with my friends, talking, computer, the barrow downs [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Being crazy, hyper, mischivious and always in some kind of trouble.

Fave book: Lord of the Rings (duh :rolleyes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Fave movie: Lord of the Rings; The Two Towers & The Fellowship of the Rings
Fave sport: Ew. Sports? Yeah right.
Fave store: Anything that sells candy.
Fave music: Rock, punk rock, alternitive, some country (don't laugh!) and classical.

What you can't stand: Tomatoes, liars and backstabbers, foundation (the make-up [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img])
What you plain dislike: French, math...school.
Who you admire: JRR Tolkien,
What you most love to do: Obsess over elephants, talk to my friends, write, read, draw, make up crazy dances
Your self-confessed flaws: I'm very self-concious, and always getting myself into messes.
What intrigues/fascinates you: Anything mysterious or supernatural
What scares you: The dark and bugs...oh and HIEGHTS! Biggest fear ever, hieghts is.
Quotation to live by: Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tommorow.