Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2003, 06:23 PM   #326
Eressië Ailin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eressië Ailin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eressië Ailin
Question

Name (that you go by): Monica, but most people call me shinaynay (I really have no idea why; they just named me that a couple of years ago)
Future Aspirations: Get into A&M, work for Pixar?
Goal in life: I would like to know the names of all the stars, and of all living things, and the whole history of Middle-earth and Over-heaven and of the Sundering Seas. Of course! What less?
Short term goals: Do something other than stare at a black and green screen all day [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Passion: Singing, painting, drawing, acting (Fine Arts!)
Hobbies: " " and cheerleading, writing, listening to and/or being in musicals
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Singing, acting, drawing, and the excellent pots that I throw! (on a wheel, duh! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img])

Fave book: LOTR (what do you expect? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])
Fave movie: PJ did a fine job, but I love Save the last dance
Fave sport: Well, I'm a cheerleader ( [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] ), but only because I'm unnaturally flexible. I'm really a tomboy, and I love rugby.
Fave store: Barnes and Noble is okay, I guess. I don't get out much.
Fave music: Like I just said, I don't get out much. I listen to musicals (I'm listening to Les Misérables right now!), but I'm in choir so I have an excuse to sing songs like that (I'm practicing [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] )

What you can't stand: DON'T get me started on leggyboppers and 'Lijers... I came across this one girl who thought LOTR was written recently! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
What you plain dislike: Didn't I just say that?
Who you admire: ??? Pippin? Viggo?
What you most love to do: Sing, paint, be on stage.
Your self-confessed flaws: I rant on and on and on and on about LOTR, and I'm a cheerleader [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]
What intrigues/fascinates you: The world! CGI
What scares you: The thought of not living. Not death, but never being able to live.
Quotation to live by: Apart from BDer's sigs? Probably something from Les Misérables ( [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) like my current sig. "Is there anyone here who can swear before God she has nothing to fear, she has nothing to hide?" ~Fantine, Les Misérables

I guess that sums it up! Maybe I should cut down on the smilies... Why is the limit only 8?

[ March 23, 2003: Message edited by: Eressië Ailin ]
Eressië Ailin is offline   Reply With Quote