View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 10:04 AM   #66
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Haha, okay, I may as well post what I thought of, because I considered it a brilliant idea and it took me a few seconds to realise that it actually is not much of a help (if you say it just like that). After reading Nienna's post, I thought: "Hmm, Nienna is either an innocent... or a wolf."

Brilliant revelation, isn't it? Though you see, even though it seems like stating the obvious, the point is the dynamic behind the thinking. I have concluded that myself, I wasn't told that by the rules.

Well anyway, I may as well ask, Nienna, are you innocent?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote