View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 06:34 AM   #266
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
Warriors could come in handy here. *shouts at heaven* Eru, send us your warriors!

On topic, it says quite specifically in Silmarilion and UT and all other sources that Maedhros caused Morgoth to create plague which killed lots of people- including my namesake
*sigh*
Morgoth quite clearly created the plague of his own free will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen
And I want you to know, if nothing else,
I will do this....

*Goes to dark and foreboding place. Meets Melkor.*

Me: Melkor, I want to bargain with you. Provided you don't trick me like you tricked Maeglin and Gorlim.

Melkor: Say on

Me: It mostly concerns Turin, Nienor and Lalaith. Here's what I propose. My life for their lives.

Melkor: Fine. Surrender your life.

Me: Oh, no! You will not trick me! Return them to life and once they reach Aman, only then can you take my life.

Melkor: *grumbles* You're tough one....
No, I'm sorry, my dear, that last bit needs correcting. Allow me:

Quote:
Melkor: Fine. Surrender your life.

Me: Oh, no! You will not trick me! Return them to life and once they reach Aman, only then can you take my life.

Melkor: *laughs hideously* Fool! Do you not know you are at my mercy (not that I have any)? Death you shall crave from me as a boon!
*laughs even more hideously*
*inflicts unspeakable torments upon Urwen*
*finally gets bored and kills her*

Urwen is powerless to stop him.
THE END