View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 06:18 PM   #20
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Boots Random Title#32

Quote:
As for biscuits... the best way [COUGH] the only way [/COUGH] to eat a biscuit is sliced horizontally and spread with butter and strawberry jam. Although there are some instances where biscuits are quite good served with a chicken/vegetable/gravy concoction. Very hearty and delicious.
But of course....(though if you like salsa, I highly suggest spreading it on the biscuit like butter.)
American biscuits are very similar to an Egg-Mc-muffin minus the egg and ham (shudder!) and they are much tastier and easier on the stomach.

Quote:
As for taters... I have issues with taters. I always picture Sam cooking up the tater tots that my school's cafeteria likes to serve with cheeseburgers. The best way to describe them is as small (a square inch, or thereabouts) ball of shredded potato with [somehow] a crispy outside. Now don't get me wrong, I love taters... but it's just hard seeing Gollum holding one up to the light saying "What's taters, precious?"
Exactly what I was talking about, still no one I know eats Rabbit stew, and yes...I refuse to reveal my location, unless you can figure it out yourself from all my inside jokes.