View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #3466
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
If you'd like me to edit and have Coen talk to Scyrr immediately I certainly can. When I started writing the post I thought I might do that, but then it felt kind of right for Coen to wait to try to avoid embarrassing Scyrr (more than Scyrr has already embarrassed himself). He likes Scyrr, and being a sort of "man's man" for lack of better phrasing, he understands Scyrr's blustering nature and forgives him more readily for it than others. If that makes sense? Haha.

Edit: Duh! You already posted. Great post again! You carry all the NPC soldiers and make them all so real to me. Though I feel like I need to pick up the slack sometimes so you don't have to deal with them all haha.

Also, here's a new character:

Name: Tyrdda

Age/Gender/Race/Where from: Around 17 or so, Female, from Scarburg

Appearance: Light brown hair, brown eyes, just over five feet tall. She is larger framed than some women but with significant curves. She has a roundish, soft face with large, sharp eyes. She almost always keeps her hair wrapped up under a kerchief of sorts.

Personality/Bio: Tyrdda is not one to mess with. She always held her own with her elder brothers and helped take care of her younger siblings as soon as she could take care of herself. She grew up on a farm around Scarburg and served in the hall since Eodwine first arrived. She enjoys the company of the riders as well as of the other serving women. She scoffs at the gossipy women but usually listens in to their talks.

Linked ~*~ Pio

Last edited by piosenniel; 10-06-2011 at 09:14 AM.