View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:19 PM   #259
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
sally
#79 in character says she doesn't know if she'll be voting.
#82 explains further that she hopes she can vote but doesn't want us waiting on her for she may not be around.
#153 returns and asks for a vote count
#169 doesn't think wolf-Mnemo would vote on a coinflip. Hunch against Shasta. Roa seems too strange. Trusts Nog, wants to leave Mac for tomorrow. And in absolutely no bluntness about it, says I'm the horned and hoofed, trident-wielding overlord of the lake of fire...tell me how you really feel why don't ya? Votes Roa.
#178 "ties=evil"
#179 questions the legality of Nog's vote
#182 *pulls out hair*

Trademark sally to leave funny quibs and comments after posting up until the DL. I've got nothing on her at the moment, because the only way I can figure her out is if she is in danger of getting lynched. I have (in my opinion) a very nifty "tell" that she will never be able to pry from my cold-dead hands as it's the only thing so far I've been pick up what her role is...

Greenie:
#62 lays down the law about the pointlessness of the debate involving moi. Vague good feelings towards Lommy, Brinn, me, and surprisingly Nog. Suspicious of Roa, Inzil, Morsul and Nerwen.
#63 responds to Morsul about voting records can be useful even if it doesn't have bandwaggoning wolves.
#109 the Nog vs. Roa, concludes that both have left her with a headache.
#118 A list
Innocent: Eomer, Brinn, Pitch, Mac, Lommy, and me.
Neither: Inzil, Lottie, Nienna, sally, Roa, Bes, Shasta, wilwa, and trom
Worrying: Mnemo, Morsul and Nog.
#122 disagrees with Eomer about list making
#124 ponders voting either Nog or Mnemo
#132 votes Mnemo as a "gut vote" over Nog
#134 responds to Nog about his implying "if you didn't see this, than you're not an ordo" comments.

Wow, so far, I've had to do the most bolding for Greenie's posts, she's definitely said something about everyone. I personally don't like lists, because I find that I wind up repeating myself, but agree with Greenie that there is merit to them and it's definitely better than banter/nothing. What I want to know Greenie is why did you vote for Mnemo one what you called mostly being a gut thing and not Nog?

Shasta:
#45 "here and reading"
#46 2 cents between mine and Roa's reasonability. Disagrees with me because the wolves like sally can get of scott-free by being totally irrational.
#47 remarks on DL and an in-character post
#68 calls Morsul's comment about votes "wishy-washy fence-sitting"
#117 "here and reading"
#137 Nog vs. Roa, I've made a note to go "re-read this."
#142 response to Nog over the "if A than B and if not A than you're not B" stuff
#143 further clarification of #142
#152 Shasta/Eomer spinoff show
#171 votes Inzil, with no reason at all nor am I aware of any previous suspicion stated about Inzil.

Shasta is on my list of possible wolves. I've noted to go back and re-read 137, as that's been his largest contribution from Day 1. It looked like a lot of work and effort, but also had a feeling that he was enjoying the fight, with the whole awarding points for/against system. From pre-Day 1 he had a nice amount of posts but unlike Greenie from above, I didn't have to do much bolding, as he barely mentioned anyone, for either suspects or innocent. Today he has, but I've only scanned most of the posts from today, and will have to go through more thoroughly. But based on yesterday, he's a wolf-suspect.

Nerwen
#16 in-character responses to Inzil and Lottie.
#34 doesn't want to get paranoid about lynching gifteds and questions me over what I'm trying to say
#56 responds to me
#67 tells Mac that at least one wolf would probably ignore me and says she can't see how she was "attacking" me.
#72 defends Roa's counting slip
#76 people don't pay close attention to things, especially if they're an ordo.
#87 defends herself against Nog for "attacking" me.
#89 says mountain building is popular
#141 "back and reading"
#181 votes on Mac for his "dodgy reasons"

I'm flip-flopping on Nerwen so badly. I didn't take her questions towards me as attacks, but the way she tries to downplay it as purely innocent questioning about me being unclear and pointing out the obvious, makes me nervous.

In #76 she defends Roa against Nog by saying people don't pay a lot of attention especially if they're ordos. It turns out Roa is an ordo, and could coincidental, this is a large group. However, today she's pointed out that we should read into all those who found merit in Nog's case against Roa, since we now know Roa is an ordo. The problem is she doesn't inquire any further, making it look like a red-herring "look here, go get distracted on this" plus, isn't Nerwen over-hyping the suspicion against Roa?

I admit that I considered Nog's reasons for pointing out Roa's mistake, because I knew what he was talking about and wondered the same, as well as Nienna pointing out in her first post there were 4 wolves...so I can see how Nog thought the slip looked intentional. However, that by itself was a really flimsy argument. I also recall many others saying the same thing about it. And I think Nog drew considerable suspicion by pointing out what he did, it just looks like Nerwen is trying to over-hype the amount of suspicion Roa had based on Nog "mountain building" the slip. In my opinion, most people seemed against voting Roa which was why she only got 2 votes.

And in #87:
Quote:
Honestly, if any molehill's having a mountain made of it, it's this "everyone jumped on Boro!" meme.
I wondered about how quickly people started jumping off once Brinn, Mac, and Nog said they understood it.

I don't like this comment, by Nerwen though (that is to say I find it suspicious). The fact is, Roa wasn't the only one who got on me about it, she was just the loudest one. Inzil, Nerwen, Shasta, Morsul, Pitch, Eomer, and Bes all stated disagreement or suspected me because of it and Nerwen trying to downplay it worries me. It might not have been "everyone" but it was a rather large number of people. You also tried to downplay it by saying that it's possible a wolf would ignore it completely (would you call that obvious?) Then when people saw the point I was trying to make, and how my original response to Inzil got misrepresented people started jumping off one wagon and onto another...the "I don't like how everyone was jumping onto Boro wagon."

You can't tell me there isn't some screwy wolf involvement going on in that pile of people?

Ya, I realize that's a total flip-flop on Nerwen, but will wait for her response.

Edit: I crossed with who knows how many, my mind is fried after that