View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 05:31 AM   #559
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Is that Thingol's insignia posted on the wall? You can see it around 1:15. A remnant of a Doriath set? Hard to say here, because they're swinging the camera and they don't show the entire stage.
It is (though for a horrible moment I thought it was Gil-Galad's!). My guess is they've got either Feanor's or (one of) Finrod's on the opposite banner, but it could be the Eye of Sauron for all we know!)

Quote:
I doubt it's from the same performance. But it's hard to say for sure since they don't say who else is playing which role. It would be rather awkward to Duel with yourself. But now we have 2 Finrod-gone-Sauron actors. ^.^
What's the saying? "You either die a Finrod, or live long enough to see yourself become Sauron"? Something like that. ^_^

Quote:
Yesssss!!! All both of the thumbs up! I really wish I could record Luthien right now... Unfortunately most of my recording happens in the car, and it's a little impractical in winter temperatures, and will need to wait for milder weather. And a good singing day. But yesssssss!!!
Phew! No rush, of course; I'll put the second half of the animation together so that it will be ready when you are.

Quote:
Back to Heart - here is what it sounds like transposed up a little bit. Let me know if you guys want it a bit more up or a bit more down or what is more comfortable.
Answer is I don't know. Celebestel took one look at the song and had a very similar reaction to yours: "what is this, this is not how music should go, WHAT". So she's listening over it this week to see if she can get her head round it.

I know she commented "I won't be able to hit that" at one point, but it fell right between a high and a low line, so I'm honestly not sure what she meant! I'll offer her the alternate version and see if it's better.

hS