View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 01:33 PM   #163
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
Now when he [i.e. I, Pitch] votes (for Boro) he asks Nerevar to guide him. I had no idea what this means and had to google it but this Elder Scrolls character appears to be the owner of a Moon and Star ring. Is this some sort of “I am Moon Moon” hint?
Honestly, I love this interpretation and almost wish it were true. Nerevar guide me is a battlecry uttered by the Dunmer in Skyrim (who venerate Nerevar as a saint). I used to conclude my voting posts with Á vala Manwë!, but having played lots of Skyrim in the past years I felt some change was in order. Believe what you will though.

Since you asked for an explanation why I suspected you yesterDay, Lal, you talked a lot about who you didn't think was a wolf but didn't actively suspect anybody, much less give any arguments for a suspicion, except when you borrowed what I'd said about Boro on D1. Plausible behaviour for a low-lying lone wolf who hoped to avoid confrontation IMO. Nerwen's observation in #136, about you diffusing responsibility for your vote, fits with this. (By the way, did you notice nothing about that post that might have kept you from voting Nerwen if you're innocent?)