View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #151
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
This isn't meant to sound bitter, I'm just going to say it...don't presume you know what I would do as a wolf or as an innocent. Some may have a grasp on what I would do, but I remember not too long ago you were saying I was completely wrong about 'wasting' a lynch on a player who would wind up lynched anyway. Of course you were a wolf then, and maybe you were just lying, but you seemed pretty adamant that we wasted a lynch chance, when arguably we didn't.
If I may play conciliator, Mac need not have meant "what Boro himself would do as a Cobbler" so much as "what a cobbler, who might be Boro might do as a Cobbler"--which is quite another thing entirely. Of course, especially as I'm reading this into the single quote snippet in Boro's last post, if, in fact, Mac is imputing that he can delve into Boro's very psyche and retrieve the secrets of his probable actions--then, by all means, continue to pursue this course of argument. If nothing else, the defences Boro mounts and the attacks Mac offers should afford the rest of us the chance to pick out more of a vibe on both you.