View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 05:01 PM   #194
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Lynch a lion. Go. Be my guest. Can you see one? Can you find one? Are you going to find one by yelling "go find lions!" at the top of your lungs? I'm a fan of getting lions/wolves/whatever. I'm not a fan of people telling other people to go look for them.
Galadriel had this to say in response to Eomer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enca
I think what Eomer is saying is that he would prefer that we start making accusations and see how everyone responds. You don't seem to like that. Are you invested in keeping the lions' identities a secret?

(Was that what more like you wanted, Eomer?)
Responds to Galadriel's aforementioned post. Seeing as Galadriel has been proven innocent Enca's response looks a bit odd and buddy-buddy with Eomer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
And I'm not a fan of those who point their fingers in this kind of vague fashion just implying something while actually not even doing it (not to talk of actually laying a claim or making an open suspicion) - looks pretty lionish to me. And anyway, with an hour to go we need to get something going by way of making suspicions.
Then Nog says he suspects Galadriel based on her above rant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
wilwa - me likey! Quite loud throughout a good portion of the Day, and she's very reasonable and makes sense.
Her endorsement of Wilwa could have been read as a seer hint. She also says Volo and Mac are her top suspects. I haven't have a read on Volo except for his friendly assassin remark and I've already said I find some of Mac's interactions noteworthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
++Skip

Because his ideas about the hunter were odd and I don't think they were really in our best interest. Not a lot to go on, I know, but my best hunch right now.
So because of Wilwa's vote her dream was probably one of the four she felt good about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
I can't see anyone else who pings the radar as much, so it's

++skip
Easy bandwagon, lack of time vote, which I am also guilty of casting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Feeling better about Eomer and Galadriel as well. She's sooo insistent that we can't get a wolf today (not that I'm optimistic by any stretch), I highly doubt a wolf would act this way, and lacking a cobbler, she's most likely innocent.
Why feeling good about Eomer too? Because he is calling for people to list their suspects? Just curious since you only mentioned why you felt good about Galadriel.

Then Galadriel votes Mac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Currently thinking about voting Galadriel or Wilwa. Could also go for any of the under the radar club, or even Lottie or Skip if the other options are bad.
Interesting her top two choices are dead. But that has happened to me as an innocent so I don't think there's much to read into it. Just interesting, like this is interesting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Also anyone else notice that the second and the third voter (Lottie and Sally) voted the one that had voted before them. Weird.
I actually need to do real work. So I'll be back in a few hours to pick up where I left off.