View Single Post
Old 06-26-2004, 11:47 AM   #133
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Strange happenings and strange experiences for some of our friends. I am both saddened but yet relieved that I have not had close personal contact with a Warg. My three experiences of seeing a Warg have never once involved direct contact betwixt Warg and myself.

I'm trying to work on a tale regarding the Rhun Hills. Now, I'm sure we are all aware of the legends surrounding the ancient power of the Rhun Hills. Yet almost no-one recognises that it concerns Wargs very closely. It is a tale of violence, bloodshed and magic. I have no idea when it will be ready for postage. Also my study is still in a mess after the incident with the Spider Monkey, so this can only delay my work.

Fingolfin, I fear for your safety if you investigate these Winged Wargs further. If, as you suspect, there is a large group of them then they could cause frightful carnage in your area. It is a tricky situation no doubt, because why on earth would you want to hesitate to further experience Wargs? A double-edged sword of a situation I fear.