View Single Post
Old 06-25-2004, 03:15 PM   #131
High King Fingolfin
Shade of Carn Dûm

High King Fingolfin has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

I saw them again! Not only did I once again sight the two Wargs I saw before, I saw two others! They were not so close to me this time. They flew around in the sky above me before landing in the tree in my neighbor's yard. There were the two that I saw before, one, the first one I ever saw, was black, with eyes of the same color, and a grey marking, shaped like a many-pointed star on its forehead. Its mate was also black, with no markings and green eyes. The other two Wargs were dark grey, both with brown eyes, the first with a brown patch around its right eye, the second with a black marking shaped sort of like a sword blade pointing to the right on its forehead. They stayed in the tree for about ten minutes, but I don't think they noticed me. Eventually they flew away in the direction of a large local park with woods and a prairie. I believe this is where this group lives. The group could be could actually be quite large!

Saraphim, welcome to our community of Warg lovers! Careful with that Warg you have, it strikes me as strange that a Warg would disguise itself as a common dog. It could be a dangerous renegade.