View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 03:00 PM   #128
High King Fingolfin
Shade of Carn Dûm

High King Fingolfin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Recently a Warg passed within ten feet of me! I was in my own backyard, sitting on the grass and reading, when I heard a rustling of leaves. I saw what I believe to be the same black winged Warg I saw before, and another one, which I believe to be its mate. They had landed on branches in a tree in my backyard, and the branches were quite strained to hold the weight of the massive beasts. I bowed in awe and terror, the Wargs let out a soft growl and departed. I believe this means these Wargs are living in my own neigborhood! This pair could be the only one around, which is likekly, or they could be part of a larger group in my area. I will keep a lookout for this pair and others. I will attempt to look more deeply into Warg lore to see how common it is to find black, winged, pairs.
Welcome, Squatter, Arwen, and Diamond! We are always happy when another joins us to share their knowledge or tales of the Warg.

Last edited by High King Fingolfin; 06-21-2004 at 03:03 PM.
High King Fingolfin is offline   Reply With Quote