View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 07:54 PM   #340
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
I haven't read through the thread, but want to say that I am very impressed by the work you guys have put in.

And on a personal note it was a delight that you kept the first post updated as a sort of index, otherwise I would never have heard any of the music (given that I have limited time online these days).
Hey Rune! Absolutely delighted to see you here! This is such a pleasant surprise to see a variability in the posters here.

Surprise too because I actually logged on to post an update on Neldoreth: written up to the interlude in the end, and allowing us to work in parallel on the singing and visuals while I finish up. But it still needs changing in a few places - once again, comments and feedback welcome in pointing out which ones, I don't have a great feel for this song. Beren I am mostly ok with. For Luthien, there are a couple spots that I already flagged for a revisit. I am on the fence about the umpity-umpah for her - what do you think?