View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 08:36 PM   #194
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Holy wow!

The first time the picture started fading to Valinor and the sheen around Taniquetil (presumably? Or just a tall mountain?) started lighting up around Sauron, it looked super cool and phantasmagorical. The background transitions look fantastic!

But my first thought upon return to a more rational state of mind was that I'm glad I'm not the only one testing the limits of how elaborate this can get.

Sauron gets an Eye! :-D And his bat crown looks fabulous. I can see why you redid Finrod, but I feel like this picture is a bit less like him. If I saw it without any context, I would probably start guessing female characters first. Though I think that as I am looking more at him he's starting to grow on me.