View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #634
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
You are one brave man, Shasta.

I'm basing all my thoughts here on Shasta's post #460. Just quickly browsed his posts and this one stood out as hopefully leaving the most obvious clues:

Quote:
Green

Legate
Aganzir
Rikae

Green-Yellow

Nessa
Wilwa
Cailin

Yellow

Skip
Elronhubbard
Mac

Yellow-Orange

Boro
Greenie
Pitch
Manwe

Red

None
From this I gather Shasta did not dream of a wolf, which is probably why he did not reveal. I am also prepared to accept Rikae, Aganzir and Legate (darn - I was sure he was evil) as Known Innocents, simply because there is no more tangible evidence than this and it gives me something.

That leaves

Macalaure
wilwarin538
Nessa Telrunya
Boromir88
A Little Green
Skip Spence
Mänwe

I realise for the rest of you innocents that this still leaves Cailín as an unknown factor as well. I made some bad calls (but believe me when I say that they were not easy votes - I knew with both Loslote and Inzil that they were likely to be hanged, and especially with Inzil I cast the deciding vote & was annoyed and frustrated when I saw that he was innocent after all). It was the best I could do and I am sorry. Like many of use, I hate to lose.

To a large extent it is still going to be a stab in the dark toDay. The Cobbler and the Wolves had maybe some idea of each other's identity, but nothing that could be 100% relied upon (unless someone has discovered clues in Pitch's posts - I must admit I did not read very carefully yet). At least now I have some people I can trust.

Going to read what happened yesterDay exactly now, then sleep, but will be around tomorrow.
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote