View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 05:48 PM   #110
SonOfBombadil
Animated Skeleton

Location: In a place that is not a place, in a time that never was.
SonOfBombadil has just left Hobbiton.
Shield Lewis of Rohan

Lewis listened as Ravon told him about the nightmare that she had had the night before. It troubled him to hear that she wasn't sleeping well. She finished her sentence, "I know it doesn't mean anything but Lewis I don't want to lose you. You have made everything better for me."

Lewis leaned over and gave her a hug. "It will be alright, it was just a dream." he said, "I will never leave you." He looked her in the eyes and smiled. He noticed that her smile had returned, although not as bright as before, it was still a smile. "Come on, let's go see if there's anything we can help with for the party."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ferumbras Whitfoot

"Oh dear, I must have been mumbling! I am sorry, my name is Ferumbras Whitfoot. I live in Bywater, and I am an inventor!" he said, "and I am most honored to make your aquaintance Miss Aman." Ferumbras extended his hand to meet that of the innkeepers, and shook it firmly. "Now, as for my offer. I am an inventor and I have something that would help very much in the case that another fire should start around the vicinity of the cook stove." He continued, "and if you are interested, I would be very happy to give you and your cooks a free demonstration."

He finished quite out of breath once again, as he tended to be rather long winded when he was nervous.