View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 08:55 AM   #107
Angel_Queen
Animated Skeleton

Angel_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
"How did you sleep?" Ravon knew the question would be asked but she didn't know how to answer him. She slept good but the dreams were what bothered her the most. Ravon smiled.
"Well I slept good but that was only between nightmares." The word made her want to run away. She didn't know what had caused the nightmares to start with. She sat down on the grass and began to think about the dreams.
"I was being chased by someone or something. I don't know what it was. When it caught up with me the only thing I remember is seeing you come in and...." Ravon looked down at the ground. "I tried to stop it but I couldn't. The beast.. the blood.. The screams."

Ravon knew her dream meant nothing. All it was there for was to make her sleep more pleasant. Yet how could it when all she could do was scream everytime she woke up. "I know it doesn't mean anything but Lewis I don't want to loose you. You have made everything better for me."

As much as she wanted to cry she couldn't. For some reason all the tears had dried up. It was either that or she had lost all sense of feelings or emotions. She had changed so much over the years of her life. She was grown now, no longer able to hide. Ravon had to face her fears and conquer them before they conquered her.