View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 09:04 AM   #91
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Cree
Nothing to do? I guess then eveything is under control. Aman has worked so hard, just like everyone else. Cree turned to look at Grimm, her eyes fixed on his. "So now what? Do we just go back and sit down?" Cree tried to relax but couldn't. She seemed out of place in a world with so much trouble. My life is now perfect. What more could I ask for? I just want to be happy and now I am. Perfect.... Just perfect.

It was easy to see the tension building up inside her. No doubt Grimm could feel it too. Cree tried to smile but it only made matters worse. "Grimm can we go sit down some wheres. I feel almost as if I'm going to faint." Cree layed her hand over her face. She thought her world was going to implode on her. Can I have so much and loose it.

Cree could feel a tear roll down her cheek. She didn't know why she would cry over something so natural for her. "Grimm I don't want to loose you, not now, not ever." Her gray eyes reflected Grimm's face. Every feature that Cree seemed to find comforting. Her life was better now with Grimm. She layed her head against his shoulder. "I don't want to loose you."