View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 12:10 PM   #89
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
This strikes me as trying too hard. What 'Pitch-wagon'?
This one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Option 1: Pitch is being jumpy.
Option 2: Pitch is genuinely curious about being suspected by a couple of people on day 1.

The passive-aggressive phrasing makes me inclined towards option 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
We have Pitch, who pinged my personal radar from the moment he said "havens forfend we do something like the Shasta lynch again!", but that's a Lottie reason so I'm going to need more to go on. And besides that, he's suspected by an awful lot of people so far, considering. From personal experience as a wolf I know that wolves don't need to do much to push a Day 1 bandwagon right into an innocent, but it's something to look at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I can see where people are coming from about Pitchie, but I don't think I would have noticed it on my own, so I'm hesitant to point fingers at him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
++Pitch

I feel, though he's said a lot trying to look helpful, but hasn't really helped anything at all. Of course he still has 10ish hours to come back, but I don't. So going on what I have to work with now Pitch looks the most suspicious to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elronds_daughter View Post
Pitch seems shady, for reasons others have mentioned. If it was just "Hey, wait, why me?", then I wouldn't be so worried, but it's been "Hey, wait, why me? Also, here's a lot of words to make me seem like I'm contributing."
Now most of those just seem a bit unsure about him, but it's enough that at some point, when people have no one else to vote for, they'll default back on him. So it's more a Pitch-wagon in the making. I've seen enough disastrous Day 1 waggons to know what the initial signs are. The interesting thing is that there aren't actually that many people who strongly suspect him, but everyone is under the idea that lots of people do, and they therefore consider him an option.