View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 11:46 AM   #86
Ozban
Haunting Spirit

Ozban has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Not so much of Ozzy, but he is terribly funny. Not very much actually contributive, though. Still, nothing against him for the time being.
Well... Thanks?

You got a point with Lottie, that second post really looks alibistic. But I can easily imagine ordo writing that, just to cover himself. I saw that happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Round here we call that wily girl "Sally".
Ah, thanks. Wasn't sure whom was everybody referring to.

I'd love to hear more from Sally. Way it is, i might as well vote for her, she's keeping low profile, not helping at all... Than that question of informations Rikae supposedly had. And although i hate that phrase, got some gut feeling, that everything isn't allright about her.

I'd also like to hear something from Lommy. I don't suspect her, I'd just like to hear what she thinks.

I'm losing my faith in Agan after last few posts. But as Rikae said, her behavior can mean anything.

And there is number of people who are quiet all the time, or so it seems. Cailín, Mänwe, what can I think of them?

DL is drawing nearer...

P.S.: Pitch: Legate isn't going to answer, he's on the plane, unless i'm terribly mistaken.

X'd since 82.