View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 11:42 AM   #83
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I'll clarify a bit. Pitch still makes me uneasy in his own right, but the willingness of others to jump on what looked like a Pitch-wagon in the making tends to put him in a more innocent light.

Wilwa's seeming desire to admonish the village (yes, based on something I said, but I didn't say much) and wash her hands of the Pitch-wagon both strike me as evil attempts at being involved and positioning oneself in an innocentish way without actually having to go out on a limb.
So you feel he looks innocent because of the wagon, and I look bad for agreeing with you? And I feel telling the village that some of their discussion has been a waste of time, is kind of putting myself out there.

I need to leave in about 2 hours so I have to start figuring out who I want to vote for. I'll be lingering around for that time, and I'll skim back through some stuff, and try to come up with someone logical.

x'ed with Pitch