View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 05:21 AM   #515
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Maybe it's selfish of me, but I'm pretty uncomfortable with Lalaith's list:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Lottie prey
Nerwen
Boromir88
Shastanis Althreduin
satansaloser2005

Lottie predator
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Lalaith
Legate of Amon Lanc
Eönwë

None of the above
Nogrod
Brinniel
Whether or not it's intentional, it leaves the two people who are out for my blood in the same category ('None of the above'). In general, I feel like having a category with only two members is not great, and is exactly the kind of thing Lalaith warns out here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
slicing us down into little portions for the Dead to choose from, really is not wise, as it gives the wolves too much of a pointer on who will get empowered and thus where to steer the lynching.
However, if she's a wolf this would require her to know what went on in the Dead Thread last Night, which would require the EW to have sacrificed at least one wolf and us to have lynched one (note: if the either Morsul or Lommy were such sacrifices, it means that it could be either Zil or Lottie could've been wolves, as Zil and one Morsul or Lottie could've overpowered the other).

Of course, this may just be coincidence, but in any case, I'd prefer either a 3/3/3 (with one 4) or 5/5 split (with the hope that there was no wolf-sacrifice) better.

Also, has anyone considered that Mith's death might not be a wolf-kill but rather a Ranger save and the GW assigning a Stranger that Leaves? And even if it's not, this is a possibility we should be aware of as the Days continue.

edit: x-ed since my last post. Nice to see that someone else (Eomer) also had the same idea!