View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 05:04 PM   #139
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Okay. Galadriel says I'm "plain illogical" and Agan says I'm "surprisingly illogical".
I didn't say you were illogical now, and I probably couldn't give you any examples off the top of my head. The illogicality I mean is more of the kind of looking at the world through strongly wolf-coloured glasses with a la-la-la-not-listening attitude which you tend to have at times.

Quote:
I wasn't first to speculate on Gal and I hope the wolves have now harder time to guess and second-guess what I know or guess or don't know and what should they think about it.
Yes you were. My remark about it was about as relevant as, well, any of the first posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
You do annoy me, dear. I'm just trying very hard not to let that affect my opinion of your alignment. Actually, that's part of why I'm so undecided about you at the moment.
I always try that too but it never works, and laugh at me all you like, it worries me that you're not suspecting me. Last time I remember you doing this, you were a wolf and I wasn't.

Ahh now Shasta makes me feel special! Good thing he made the summary, otherwise I wouldn't remember what I thought on day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
For one, why assume Lottie didn't think of the other possibility and choose not to mention it (like an innocent should)? For another, why draw attention to a possible Gifted!Bom yourself in the first place? It doesn't sit right with me.
Because if I think someone is acting unusually (as opposed to suspiciously), I tend to keep it to myself until I've figured out if they're unusual in a good or a bad way. This means I don't accuse them before that - which Lottie basically did.
And Shasta might be a gifted. It's not even that unlikely, there's a 3/11 chance he's one. There. Am I drawing attention to a possible gifted? If I don't have an in-game reason for thinking someone is one, it can hardly be considered "drawing attention".

Quote:
It's interesting to note that the only thing Agan has said about me thus far is that I "feel sneaky" and she still "feels bad" about me.
Yeah, I think so too. Usually I need a stronger suspicion to consider voting someone.

Quote:
Mentions Inzil has already been voted for, but that she's "not sure if it was ever going to turn into a bandwagon" which is a comment I don't understand.
I believe it had to do with him being seemingly so concerned about saving his skin. He had been talked about but I wasn't sure if it was enough to earn him lots of votes yet, like he seemed to think.

Quote:
Again, looks like a prelude to a wolf hunt - Agan looks like she's waiting to pounce on whatever answer Lottie gives, no matter what it is.
It was intended to be a prelude to a wolf hunt. If Shasta is a wolf, I suggest lynching Lottie next.

Quote:
I'm thinking of leaving apple cores in her bed for this.
You think I'd take you into my bed so soon after Kath's death??

Quote:
#94 - Votes Inzil (a far cry from a) where her suspicions were and b) who she said she'd vote.)
Actually one of my vote counts has my name missing from the Left to vote list. That's because I had typed plus plus Shasta but then counted the votes again and figured it would be a complete throwaway and besides, it would be very unlike me to wash my hands from the lynch.

Now Lommy and Legate wandered into my room and asked if I'd still like to do something fun with them before going to bed and I said yes, so I'll be back a bit later.

Last edited by Aganzir; 12-08-2011 at 05:05 PM. Reason: xed since 133
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote