View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #976
Pellanarién Aldarion
Newly Deceased

Pellanarién Aldarion has just left Hobbiton.
I love a lot of fantasy and science fiction authers and books. I haven't found too many authers in the last few years to interest me much. I deffinatly prefer late 19th and 20th century literature to the 21st. A few that stand out in my memmories are:

Mercadies Lackey and her Chrome Cycle series. I remember reading the back of the second book before I found the first, all I got was, "Hot Elves, Fast cars and Kidnapped Kids." I was sold. I think there is 10 or so books to the series.

Barbara Hambley is another I love and her "Dog Wizard" Series. I gound the first book 'Silent Tower' in my freshman year of highschool and the second book 'Silicon Mage' a few days after that. I found the third book 8yrs later in a used book store. So worth the wait.

Terry Brooks and the Magic Kingdom Series is another favorite sries I like. I just think having a slightly off wizard as one of your advisors is too funny.

Also anything Norse or Celtic Mythology. I know its not really fantasy but its myth and its awsome fantasy to me.

Last edited by Pellanarién Aldarion; 01-30-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Pellanarién Aldarion is offline   Reply With Quote