View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 09:43 AM   #227
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
I have tons and tons of decorative items sitting in my vaults that can be used for the kin house, just let me know when we get it.
Just let us others also have a chance to contribute to the decorations, okay?

I think it would be really great to just decorate our house with purely things of our own craft (or special "gifts" we've acquired, such as the Sinister Keg or whatnot). I think I've been crafting chandeliers all my life (thinking of that, my main character seems to be obsessed with light, then again, what would you expect from an Elven jewel-smith) and I have some stuff that I didn't manage to stuff into my otherwise rather small personal house.

By the way, there is one more thing which we found hilarious in the Shire, and that is, what you can see if you go into the fields at night...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote