View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 04:13 PM   #1029
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Regin: your lead-in was really good. Thanks!

About the situation overall: I think I'm going to fill my save with Gwerr demanding all of them to get out of the tent (with the horse - no mention to Makdush w´hy the horse is so important) and make themelves safe first. Calling for Ishkur to stay calm for a moment: it would be better they tried to sneak than just go to a full frontal attack with a dozen of humans...

So I could leave them outside the camp where the scouts can do whatever they will to the drunken orcs. If you wish I could already start the planning of the attack with Gwerr. It shouldn't be anything lengthy but a post or two and then the orcs would make their assault to save their fellows - and get caught...

I do think that Child is right that if someone gets killed the tension might be too high for any reasonable settlement thereafter. But we also have a lots of NPC characters among the scouts (some of them have only been named) so if wished for, we could also produce a dead or two ob both sides if we wished so (there are several NPCs within the orcs too).

What I was thinking is that the orcs; Makdush, Ishkur and Gwerr are real fighters. Two are thousands of years old warhorses and one is an Uruk. They would not be trapped easily... They would make a fight and not be bad at it, at least if we compare them to wounded slaves.

So any ideas?

I will post for Gwerr (and the the two others) within 24-hours as it's getting time to bed now. Happily all the rest of my questions can await as I will only post them out of the tent and possibly prepare for a rescue mission...

Let the females come forwards after the males have made their futile effort?