View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 06:37 AM   #141
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Aduthondiel
Hama please hurry. Adu couldn't stand it any longer. "Go Isaac if you must. Its like I said my feelings for you have died away." Adu was angry and did her best to hide it but felt that it wasn't enough. She pushed herself up and went to the inn. Adu knew that if she had stayed any longer something bad would have happened. Her sword was still at her side and even though she wasn't one for an arguement she wasn't goign to sit there and let him tell her about herself. Adu got herself a mug of ale and went to sit all by herself.

There are so many things I need to sort out. I'll never have feelings for Isaac. He's not my Jack. For all I care Jack is dead. No matter what she tried she couldn't calm herself down. She really needed the ride with Count but the weather still didn't look real good. Adu wondered where Crystal could be. Perhaps she's with Angry and their life is so much better than mine is now. Adu got lost in the reflection her ale was giving off. She sat there staring at her ale and didn't pay attention to what was going on around her.