View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:21 PM   #1277
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Actually, Beth, I was meaning "Master" as in "Master of 'The Downer', and master of us lowly writers, and master of Downs related entertainment". I suppose I could say "Lord", but he always tells me not to call him that in public.

And regarding the switch from cats to penguins, I figured it'd cut down on the hate-mail. Each time an anti-cat headline hit the front page my mailbox was flooded with death threats. This past week's anti-penguin headlines only yielded one single death threat. Though the writer attempted to remain anonymous, the source is rather obvious. And I seriously doubt the threat could be carried out by such a distant individual.

Yes, Di- you're a big deal. Ranked in the top ten for certain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
So really what it boils down to, is you need to get tp's attention and be annoying.
That should totally be listed in the forum rules.

In addition to participating intelligently and respectfully, we also recommend that all new members attempt to gain the attention of the phantom somehow. And finally, please be annoying from time to time.

I bet Esty is going to put that up somewhere in the N&N forum.