View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #60
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Talk about Cackles?

I have something to say against this whole thing.

a) Phantom voted for a person that was already in.
b) Urwen made a deal and signed a contract - we've all seen your written agreement to vote for Ioreth!
c) Urwen retracted votes upon which other people's decisions and actions were based upon

Quote:
I'd rather pick Aredhel than Ioreth. And the opportunity presented itself. And note that I only did this when the phantom gave me the opportunity. I like Aredhel, and that's that!
I understand that you like her, but that doesn't mean that you're allowed double-dealings. Morgoth would be mighty pleased, if he could see you now. Think he'd got a new friend, he would. Plus, tp also voted against the "unofficial rules".

(And. Really, tp?)

I am against tp's and Urwens 2 last votes for reasons above, but I want to hear more opinions before I change anything on the list.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
Oh, and I forgot: May your boyfriend burn in agony, day after day in those fiery pits he cast himself into! I heard you planned to marry the very elf that killed countless innocents. Go, ahead, and marry the man who has blood of my ancestors and MY kin on his hands. Go ahead and marry him, and may you both burn. And I have more where that came from. Olwe was My father's brother's grandson's wife's mother's father's brother! Cope with it! Olwe is MY distant kin...I will avenge my kin and myself too! *hurls a knife at Maedhros at his wedding.*
Are you talking to Pitch? In that case, wrong gender!