View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #527
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
And to everyone who suspects me, do you really think I would have killed Gil if I was a wolf? That would be plain suicidal, both because there was quite a lot of suspicion against me already yesterDay and because the hunter is still alive. Also I can't fathom why as a wolf would I have every Day talked about how it makes way more sense for the lovers to side with the village. Really, think about it. I have a feeling I'm being set up as a lynch candidate since the beginning of the Day and I don't like it. I don't want to die with such a crappy track record and I don't want to die as a helpless victim of a wolf ploy!
Honestly, this defense makes me more suspicious of you than ever. For one thing, your point about how you wouldn't have killed Gil if you were a lion could easily be one of the reasons you killed him in the first place - so that you'd be able to make that point if suspicion circled around to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Also, kind of a meta point against Nog – he isn't suspecting me, or arguing with me. When he's innocent, he pretty much always thinks whatever I'm saying is flagrantly wrong and goes on a crusade against it. I can't imagine I'm suddenly talking sense in his eyes; more likely, he's evil.
I had been ready to suspect you - that had been my reasoning behind voting Kit yesterDay, that one of the two of you were probably a lion - but this looks remarkably innocent. I don't agree with your logic, of course - Nog is one of the people I think looks most innocent out of this whole village - but I don't think this is a move you'd make as a lion. Even if you and Nog were packmates, neither of you were heavily enough suspected to make lion-on-lion worthwhile, and if Rikae was a lion and Nog wasn't, it wouldn't really make sense for Rikae to attack him out of the blue like that, especially not in the absence of players obviously ready to take the bait and run with that suspicion.

In that case, then, I'll have to revise my list:

If these people are evil, they have well and truly fooled me:
Nog
Eomer
Sally

I don't think these people are evil:
Greenie
Wythy D.
Rikae
Eonwe

I wouldn't be surprised if these people were evil, but I could well be wrong:
Zil
Boro

Pretty sure, at this point, that these people are evil:
Lommy
Encai

I'd be willing to vote for any of the four people in the suspicious categories. If we lynch one of the top three, I'll be very put out.