View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 05:20 PM   #348
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Well, that was lucky - I say lucky, because I, and I think most, thought Mac was "just" a bear. I'm kind of sad to see him go, though - he seemed so happy to be playing again (I thought it might have been in part because of a special role).

I imagine the race between Mac and Inzil will be revealing, either with lion-on-lion or some desperate jumping on the Inzil-wagon, and I want to take a close look at it later tonight or tomorrow; right now I don't have much time. I still don't think Gal was a suspected seer, since others went after Mac more than she did. Volo might have been - or the meme might have made him look like a bear or hunter. I'm not sure why the lions would be going after hunter-hints, especially when this hunter is less dangerous to them than most with a 50% chance to do nothing, but maybe they have nothing better to go on.

Nerwen was somewhat suspected, as was Wilwa. Perhaps the bear is trying to kill lions after all, but we can't be sure of that. The lovers may just be going for kills they think will throw the village off their trail in some way. I'll have to give this more thought.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote