View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 02:00 PM   #336
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Nerwen’s sleep, made peaceful after the successful identification of a lion, was suddenly disturbed when her bed was jolted part way across the floor of her bedroom. Sitting up in shock, she gathered the bedclothes around her, as if they would offer protection against what was coming. In the dark, a shadow loomed.

“”Well, Bear?” Nerwen challenged, unwilling to go down without a fight. “Why have you chosen me to die?”

“Me Bear.” Came the reply from the dark. “You meat. You work it out.”

“What, no deep political motivations? No deep seated and long held hatred of my house? No personal investment in my death?” Nerwen asked, irritated. “I must say, that’s rather insulting! To be eaten is bad enough but for you not to even have a – ”

With a roll of its eyes that was all but audible, the bear interrupted Nerwen’s ranting. A giant paw ripped off her mouth in one massive swipe, and with a grunt of satisfaction the bear quickly set to gobbling up what was left of the representative of House Martell.

Golden sunlight flickered gently through the windows of the inn, lighting soft fur. This morning, though, the lions were not sleeping. During the Night they had mourned the death of their fellow and had decided the best way to comfort each other was to wallow in the blood of an innocent customer.

“Who will give us the most pleasure to murder?” The silver-white lioness asked her partner. “This needs to taste like revenge.”

“What about a Greyjoy?” Replied the golden lioness. “Their blood should taste of tears – salt and pain.”

“That Volo? Yes. He was ready to take a sword to our darling Mac as well, he definitely deserves to die.”

Stalking through the inn, the lions found Volo’s room and wasted no time in taking their silent but deadly vengeance.

The rest of the patrons found his mutilated body the next morning. Parts of it were still in his room, parts scattered down the stairs, parts flung around the bar, and one part, his eye-less and tongue-less head, stood upon the counter, a grim reminder of what was in store for them if they did not succeed.

Dead:
Agan, moddess - slaughtered by lions on Night 1
Kath, moddess - mauled by bear on Night 1
skip spence, ordo - tasted the axe on Day 1
wilwarin538, Three-Eyed Raven - eaten by bear on Night 2
Galadriel55, ordo - murdered by lions on Night 2
Macalaure - Lannister lion - stabbed through on Day 2
Nerwen – ordo – interrupted by bear on Night 3
Volo – ordo – ripped apart by lions on Night 3

Alive:
Eönwë - house Royce
Inziladun - house Tully