View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 03:57 PM   #167
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
Ah, I see that Ka has me figured out.
Naturally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Oh, and yeah, my the phantom wanting attention comment was supposed to mean he always wants attention, though it was worded strangely. I was in rant-mode, so I was just typing whatever came out of my head. Probably do that too much.
No worries, my brain is certainly off somewhere today as it seems my workload for classes has doubled today, belgh. Probably am going to be killed for it, but oh well, I tried to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
*pats the Ka*
So, does this mean you'll take my finals for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin
Roa's mistake is a bit strange, but Ka's words about me over faulty evidence is more worrying. Based on events of Day 1 she's right at the top of my suspicion list.
That hit me in the face five minutes afterwards when I was starting my car up for work, I confused names. I actually started with Celuien, then was in a hurry and going over posts one one time and noticed that a few others put your name instead, then I thought I was wrong in my quote, etc. I'm terribly sorry if it offended you, I trust you it was a mistake.
Though, I understand your right to feel insulted completely and would take no hurt if you wished to vote. I'm actually a bit surprised at my sloppy confused self right now too.

Though tp's lists can be as suspicious as everyone else's, I will have to agree with him on this (even if he apparently started the EW or wolf debate, but I suspect this was just to get the rest of us to actually start talking...):

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
Oh, and as far as deciding who we should try and lynch, the EW or WWs, does it really matter much who we gun for?
No it doesn't at all, but that does leave us with relatively no plans later on. Though, toDay might as well be the fuel for that plan, whatever it becomes, later on.

Okay, so I'm quickly running out of time before the deadline hits, and I won't be here in the next few hours, so I am going to vote (yes random, I feel horrible about it), but after looking back on my posts I think I do have some actual suspicions to it. Not because of any reasons for being 'unorganized' or having little in posts (okay, who truly is 'organized' with their reasoning on day one? if that were the only reason I could vote myself out as well), just past actions of acting strongly for contradictory arguments.

++Celuien
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote